USA Bassin’ Ranger Aluminum Cup
November 6 - November 14
Dayton Boat Dock & Grill, Dayton, TN, United States
- Starting with the 2020 Championship Week on Lake Chickamauga, the lake will be off-limits for a one-month period.
- There will be no USA BASSIN divisions on Lake Chickamauga to provide a level playing field for traveling anglers
- All Licensed guides on Lake Chickamauga will not be eligible to compete in the Championship Week Events.
- Starting from the 2020 Championship Week Events, (past wins don’t count) if an angler wins the same Classic event, (Lucas Oil Tournament Of Champions, Ranger Aluminum Cup, Ranger Classic, Co-Ed Classic or the Next Generation Classic) three times during a ten year period the angler will not be eligible to compete in that Classic Event until the angler has less than three wins in a ten year period, after which the angler will be reinstated and allowed to fish that classic event again. This applies to individuals and winning with multiple team partners does not change this eligibility.
- Dates and details for Championship Week 2020:
- November 6-7 * Ranger Aluminum Cup
- November 10, 2020 * Lucas Oil Tournament of Champions
- November 13-14, 2020 * Ranger Comanche Classic
- All Championship Week Events will go out of the Dayton, TN Ramp
Those anglers who fished during the 2018 USA BASSIN’ season and have qualified for 2019 Championship Week Events will still compete on Kentucky Lake.